Now Hiring for a Per Diem (PRN) Occupational Therapist in Marina del Ray, CA!
Select Physical Therapy is seeking a per diem Occupational Therapist for our outpatient orthopedic clinic in Marina Del Ray, California. You do NOT have to be a Certified Hand Therapist to be considered. We are able to consider an OT with at least 1 year of exp, preferrably with some hand experience looking to specialize. Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical’s outpatient division, and is the leading employer for hand therapy throughout the country with over 300 CHTs and 600 hand therapists in 32 states.
Our clinics are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post-surgical cases, to non-operative conditions, to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, let's talk!
Select Physical Therapy offers:
- Starting at $45.00/Hr
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Internal CHT Mentorship Program
- Markets Managed Locally
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!
Additional Hand Therapy Opportunities Include:
- Reimbursement of CHT exam fees and Re-certification exam fees upon passing
- FREE and UNLIMITED CEU accredited courses!
- Internal education department offers: National UE symposium, UE COMT Certification Course, National journal club, National CHT study group, National hand therapy mentorship program, free local CEU’s, webinar training programs, National bulletin boards and blogs, and free journal access.
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
- Opportunities for research activities and publications
- Opportunities to deliver unique programs to industrial workers: on-site visits, on-site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic assessments and pre-employment testing.
- Work alongside our staff that includes national speakers and educators, researchers, therapists published in textbooks and peer reviewed journals, and active leaders in national associations.
For more information about this job posting, please go to:
This ad is posted on 7/21/2022 and expires on 8/21/2022.